Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Commonly Asked Questions
What is an ECOFLOW Water Conditioner?
The new Ecoflow is an inline water conditioner. It is neither a “water softener” nor a “water filter”. It can improve the condition of water for your entire property. The Ecoflow Water Conditioner is the natural, non-chemical solution for your hard water problems.
How does the new ECOFLOW Water Conditioner work?
It works through basic principles of fluid mechanics coupled with our unique media design that converts chloride particles such as; Calcium, Magnesium, Boron and Sodium elements into neutralized nano-particles that goes into solution and passes through your water supply system. As water passes through the Ecoflow Water Conditioner the cohesiveness of the scale-causing chloride particles in the water that cause hard water issues is either eliminated or significantly reduced.
How does the Ecoflow Water Conditioner neutralize hard water?
Within the Ecoflow a 3-phase water conditioning process is achieved;
1. Polarization: In the first stage, water passes into the unit through flow modulators that polarize the water stream along with the materials contained in it. This action formats the water so that the following processes can impact the water stream more effectively.
2. Oxidation Reduction (Redox Process): The propensity and ability for water to scale and harden through oxidation is reduced as water flows over the Nano-Technology developed Ceramic Media that contains a matrix of minerals and rare earth elements.
3. Ionization: As the water stream passes over the Ceramic Media, the electron fields of the materials within the water stream overlap with the electron fields of the materials contained within the Ceramic Media. The exchange of ions is encouraged and enhanced. The turbulent water flow through these materials creates a self-generating Piezo-Static-Electric charge that aids the entire process.
What will the Ecoflow do for me?
The Ecoflow Water Conditioner works to dissolve existing scale and eliminate or significantly reduce the formation of new scale, reduce hard water spotting and reduce soap and detergent usage. Evaporative Coolers, Mister Systems, Foggers and virtually any other device or system that utilizes and comes into contact with water, are applications that can benefit from longer equipment life and less maintenance.
- It’s great for pools, koi ponds and fountains!
- Water is clearer and tastes better!
- Provides better water for your turf and vegetation by breaking down hardpan soil and increasing percolation in the soil.
- Harmful salts will be leached deeper into the soil and plants are able to thrive and grow in soil with that had high salt concentrations.
- • Depending on your initial water condition, reductions in water usage of 20-50% on your turf and vegetation have been achieved due to improved percolation and reduced runoff and standing water.
What kind of maintenance and service is needed on the Ecoflow Water Conditioner?
There is NO maintenance, NO chemicals, NO electricity and NO service contracts.
How long does the Ecoflow conditioned water stay conditioned?
For most applications the water’s changes can be considered virtually permanent.
How long will the Ecoflow Water Conditioner last?
You can expect many years of service. There are no moving parts to wear out. Each Ecoflow comes with a 5 Year Limited Warranty. The Ecoflow Water Conditioner is a non-sacrificial and non-corrosive unit.
Where do I install the Ecoflow Water Conditioner?
The Ecoflow is designed to impact your entire property. The Ecoflow can go in line right after the water meter. For other installation options refer to your owner’s manual. The Residential Ecoflow units come with installation ready 3/4” through 2” NPT male threaded fittings.
Who do I contact for more information about the Ecoflow Water Conditioner?
Contact your local dealer or Morrill Industries, Inc. for more information.
Phone: 1 (209) 838 - 2550