Water Conditioning for the 21st Century
A new breakthrough in industrial water conditioners has arrived. The maintenance-free Ecoflow Water Conditioner installed in-line on the main line or a secondary water delivery line from your industrial plant, industrial facility, water supply or industrial water system can deliver clean and chemical free conditioned water to any part of your physical plant, or industrial operations.
- This unit does not remove anything from the water.
- Requires NO electricity, NO chemicals and NO maintenance.
Listed below are some of the BENEFITS of the Ecoflow Water Conditioner in relation to equipment.
- Prevents and eliminates hard water scale and corrosion on all water related equipment
- Improve thermo efficiency of equipment.
- Reduce energy cost.
- Reduce chemical usage.
- Extends equipment life.
- Reduces labor cost.
Below is a list of some of the Equipment that applies to the benefits listed above:
- Car Wash Facilities
- Cooling Towers
- Drip Lines for Mining
- Filtration Systems
- Heat Exchangers
- Ice Machines
- Pools and Spas
- Public/ Commercial Laundry Centers
- Other Water Related Equipment.
Listed below are some of the Benefits of the Ecoflow Water Conditioner in relation to field and soil application.
- Improves percolation and eliminates standing water in your fields by breaking up hard-pan soil layers.
- Soil profiles are improved and anaerobic layers are improved or eliminated.
- Water usage is reduced as much as 20% along with associated pumping and water delivery costs.
- Crops and trees are able to tolerate higher sodium concentrations than would normally be expected.
- Better hydration and soil nutrient intake can increase crop yield.
- In mining, keeps emitters free of calcium deposit, increasing production leach line operations & associated equipment.
- Plants and seeds germinate sooner and more completely.
- The need for gypsum and acid is reduced or eliminated.
- The need for fertilizers is reduced.
- Hard water spotting and overall maintenance to walls, walks, fences, farm equipment or any other surface that comes into water contact, is reduced. (Iron staining may require specialized filtration)
- Helps control and reduce algae growth in water retention areas i.e. lagoons or water tanks.
- May improves the taste of water especially if hydrogen sulfide or chlorination is in the water delivery system. Higher considerations may require additional equipment.
- Savings in labor, equipment replacement and repairs, can pay for the Ecoflow Conditioner and result in an improved Profit & Loss performance to your entire operation.
The Ecoflow has a wide range of Applications for many Industries which can benefit from improved water conditioning such as but not limited to the following examples:
- Beverage Makers
- Car Wash Facilities
- Convalescent Facilities
- Fire Departments
- Police Stations
- Retirement/Rest Homes
- Swimming Pools
- Dairy/Livestock Farming
- Farm Crops
- Poultry Farming
- Apartment Units
- Single Family Homes
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Gourmet Restaurants
- Amusement/Theme Parks
- Baseball Fields
- Football/Soccer Fields
- Golf Courses/Ranges
- Horse Race Tracks
All systems are built around the Hydro-Ceramic Catalytic Water Conditioner technology and offer salt free, chemical free, environmentally safe and healthy water conditioning as an alternative to salt and potassium systems. Water that is not otherwise contaminated or compromised can be safely purged from our system into drains, sewers, and onto plants or in animal areas where such disposal is allowed by State and/or Federal law.
Ecoflow Conditioners, which are manufactured in the United States, are one-time purchases with no conditioning media or parts to wear out or replace. They use no electricity but instead utilize engineered fluid dynamics and other proprietary and patented materials and processes to produce the kinetic energy and turbulence that interacts with our unique hydro-ceramic media to produce beneficial changes to water molecules while minimizing impact on existing water pressure and flow rate.
- Each unit comes with a 5 Year Limited Warranty for repair or replacement of our Hydro-Ceramic Water Conditioners.
- Standard sizes of 3/8” to 2” Stainless Steel Constructed and 2” to 12” Industrial Stainless Steel Construction.
- (4 GPM to 2800 GPM) Special sizes are available upon request.
- Minimum flow rates should be no less than 10% of the maximum flow rate for each size unit.
- Any addition of chemicals may affect the use of the Ecoflow.
Contact Ecoflow Water Conditioning Systems to learn more and to locate your closest distributor or company representative for a free quote and evaluation.